In the twitter chat, someone brought up the topic that learners’ privacy should be the first concern in open pedagogy. When I designed a learning recourse project in EDCI 335, I never thought of this. As the creator of an education curriculum, it’s easy to fall into the trap of targeting learning outcomes as the primary objective. This objective may be true in traditional pedagogy, but it is entirely different in the case of online pedagogy. While online resources have great benefits for our learners, we must consider learners’ privacy in utilizing these online resources. As educators, we are not only responsible for helping our learners to reach their learning goals; protecting our learner’s privacy is also our obligation. In my beginner german class, my professor used an online platform named Pseudonyms, which is also mentioned in the twitter chat, to collect our writing assignments. This online tool allows us to share our writings with our classmates anonymously. I would consider this technology tool practical and appropriate for educational use because it enhances learning efficiency and students’ privacy. However, someone also mentioned that these open resources may be exclusive for particular students. I didn’t realize this because all of my classmates had access to electronic devices, and this usage of technology is not alien to us. This twitter chat gives me an opportunity to reflect on my past experience with open learning. In the future, I hope I can incorporate the consideration of students’ privacy and excluded minorities in course teaching and designing.